I want to renovate a new room for my baby, it's a good idea?

Welcome! Please ask, review and respond to questions related to supporting children and young people with experience of living in care. This thread is monitored by our admins and our experts – we will do our best to respond quickly to your post.
Islajack

I want to renovate a new room for my baby, it's a good idea?

Post by Islajack »

I have a new-born baby, and it's my first baby, I have attended initially classes for child care, what to buy and what thing is best for babies, and that was really great, I buy my baby items through Lifease promo codes, I want to renovate new room for my baby, does anyone here who already done this for baby?

Couponswa

Re: I want to renovate a new room for my baby, it's a good idea?

Post by Couponswa »

If you’re redoing spaces for your children, think about the future. “Don’t design anything to be mini, like a tiny built-in desk or bed,” says Melanie Rosen, a mother of three in Charleston, South Carolina, who has renovated three homes. She made this mistake when she redid her boys’ bathroom: “It has a slanted roof, so we put in a little shower stall under the low ceiling. Our boys are on the shorter side, so I thought it’d be okay, but our oldest already has to bend down to shower—whoops!”
Find more dales with Wayfair